Monday, February 9, 2009

The Christmas Belt



I behaved regrettably earlier today, prompting my roommates to fasten a sort of belt around my paunchy midsection, just above my fupa.  This belt - fashioned from the severed collar of a christmas sweatshirt - is an accessory I am known to dislike, and naturally I have been having some feelings of resentment, and subsequent guilt.  In my defense, and as evidenced in the photos above, I did spend some length of time donning the embarrassing article before Mother was gracious enough to remove it.   At this point I was stung again by the laughter of someone commenting on the feminine way that I "skipped" out of the garment as if it were a pair of panties.  O but were it not for the fur covering my tender jowls, they would see the shame spread across my face like a wildfire across the dry, suburban hills of California.

Following this series of events, I was forced to demonstrate my inability to play the keyboard - a human device with which no feline should be expected to have any acquaintance.  In my exit from the scene I trampled several keys which emitted an apparently humorous tone - Curses!!  

Both situations were mortifying, and at the risk of sounding like a Grumpy Gary and turning my hopeful blog into a sounding board for complaints and painful experiences, I rather wish this day hadn't happened at all.  And on top of it all, I can't figure out how to post the aforementioned photos in the proper order.  Damn it all to hell, then.

4 comments:

  1. 你好,欢迎访问我的博客点bloggerads谢啦,Welcome to my blog points bloggerads谢啦

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your warm regards.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groover.

    I will be in Brooklyn this weekend, I think? Let's hang out. Call me.

    I better see yousies!

    Yoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoon,

    I regret that I did not see you last weekend. Call me presumptuous, but I suspect that is has to do with my roommates utter drunkenness the night of your visit. Perhaps a playdate was overlooked in light of moderate-severe hangovers. Next time, I'm sure.

    xo
    G

    ReplyDelete