Saturday, June 27, 2009

Memories and More

Well, admittedly I have been a tad irresponsible in keeping up with my blog.  It seems that I have somehow let several months go by without so much as the slightest update on the sordid details of my life.  So now, I have returned to make some reparations.  To make up for the lack of linguistic efforts on my part, I am offering a menagerie of photos, documenting a spectrum of mundane to excruciating moments in my recent past.  Enjoy, if you can.
Here I am with Andrzej looking like I'm about to be crucified.  I probably had it coming.

We had company over and everyone got drunk, so I laid in a grotesque position on my back in the middle of Morgan's laundry.
This was a humiliating moment in which I was denied all dignity and respect by my former friend and housemate, Will.
Here they are pretending that I've sprouted a naked baby arm, probably in support of their theory that I have been evolving in a human boy.
Sun glasses, as if to suggest in irony that I am cool.
Caught in an early afternoon moment of man-love.

I am a lucky son-of-a-bitch to be receiving this kind of affection in spite of my daily behavior, yet the look on my hair face is born of wretched disgust.
Oh, another bandana, well yippie kay yay don't I just love that.


This was an important day.  In light of my insatiable hunger and fiery temper, the family decided at long last to replace my hateful automatic feeder with a water-jug style food tank that was meant to dispense food as fast as the rate of gravity would allow, all day, every day.  As such, I could not restrain myself and I am seen here thrusting my chubby face into the bowl before it has even reached the floor for the first time ever.  Despicable.  

Nothing much going on here, except that I am taking up almost the entire width of Morgan's full-size bed, which is 4.5' across.  So what?

Hopefully that has whet your appetite for evidence of my persisting, tortured existence.  What else has happend?  A list:
- I have acquired several new collars/bandanas.
- Several weeks ago I slashed Morgan's finger during her attempt to make me meow for some one of their misguided musical keyboard projects.  She screamed and bled profusely on her computer, phone, and the floor, and the whole incident was recorded in GarageBand.  I am not sure yet if I am proud or ashamed.
- Two days ago I forwent the litter box and shit directly on the bath mat in the lavatory, a decision that was met with much resentment and foul language from my roommates.  This was a hurtful incident for me, as I saw my decision as a step towards my transformation into a human - but Mother was angry as she was about to shower when she made the discovery, and was forced to dispose of my gift in front of several jeering onlookers.  I think I would go about that differently if I could do it over again.  Maybe with more tact, and foresight.
- Tiger Power moved to Park Slope, I couldn't care less.
- Uncle Colin moved out of the apartment yesterday, to go back and work as his old summer camp in Massachusetts.  Accordingly, I took the opportunity last night/this morning (4am?  5?)  to storm through his empty room screaming and crying and slamming up against the walls with the force of a clydesdale.  Such fun!

Goodbye, must nap.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angry is the right word. Other words regarding that incident might include: disgusted, horrified, ashamed, and resigned. Perhaps in that exact order.

    -Mother

    ReplyDelete